About Me

My photo
I am the soldier painting the peace sign. A contradiction. Torn between the life of inexorable contentedness and steadfast perseverance.The tribulations of a young man wrecked by guilt, attempting to discover salvation through prescription behavioral medication. While it may seem like a depressingly hopeless enigma, it simply is not. Like each voracious hurricane, there is always the eye of the storm, a moment of brightness and brilliance.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Justification

As I sit here on a Saturday night, I feel like, due to a certain circumstance with a tweep of mine, that I should justify my behavior on Twitter. Twitter is separate from my life, only two people in my actual life know of my blog, and of my Twitter account. In this detached identity I'm often extremely friendly, supportive, and attentive. I have a paranoid fear that some believe I behave this way in order to achieve secondary gain. My goals and desires are simple. I have sat, without sleep, depressed staring at a massive collection of pills, glancing at my cell phone, and feeling as if I have no one to call, no one to go to. Sometimes we can't talk to those close to us, for fear of shame or judgement. I know what its like I have been there. That being said, I'll be blunt. On those dreadful nights of loneliness, depression, sadness, or discomfort, I want every person reading this post to realize that you can DM me on twitter and I will answer. It goes directly to my phone. I'll listen without judgement, I'll answer if you want, or you can just vent and scream into the void. Each of us endures the human condition in our fashion, and each of us is capable of enduring, and eventually prevailing. Though sometimes we need support along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment