About Me

My photo
I am the soldier painting the peace sign. A contradiction. Torn between the life of inexorable contentedness and steadfast perseverance.The tribulations of a young man wrecked by guilt, attempting to discover salvation through prescription behavioral medication. While it may seem like a depressingly hopeless enigma, it simply is not. Like each voracious hurricane, there is always the eye of the storm, a moment of brightness and brilliance.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catharthis

As my leave continues, now on its down slide, I have continued to draw conclusions as to the future. I spent tonight with a dear friend of mine. Her and I have never been spectacularly close, we don't talk often while we reside in different states, we have different lives. However every time I come home I ensure I spend time with this wonderful woman. Tonight we spent 6 hours talking about a variety of topics, she allowed me to prattle on about my recent break ups, therapy, and the like. To be cliche I feel as if weight has been lifted off my chest. My life is hectic, difficult, and tumultuous. Without people such as S,C,K, J, and T I would be lost. Each of them provide me with immeasurable support. While they have supported me through bad relationships, Iraq, and therapy they now support me on the road to recovery. For this, I can never thank them enough. 

I also appreciate the 3 votes I have received on my poll! Currently Iraq/PTSD is tied with Anxiety for my next lengthy serious blog post. In other news my good friend "C" will be beginning a blog soon. While I write about personal issues and conflicts, he tends to venture more into the realm of philosophy. Possibly coming soon is a link to my friend "S" artist Facebook page. She is incredibly talented, I'm just awaiting her permission.In the meanwhile here is her store page, well worth the price for such work. She often puts anywhere from 25-50 hours into her smallest paintings. They're stunning! As far as I'm aware she'll consider custom work on a case by case basis. Share it with friends!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sredisni

No comments:

Post a Comment